2.6
Additional Fees

I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does.The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and it is just a very unclean service in general.

I do not have a metro pass because I think it takes advantage of transit goers wallets. Instead, I buy tokens and use the TTC as infrequently as possible.

There is always at least one person who is thinking about committing a crime in a subway station, and I am being honest when I say that is not the type of situation I am built for.Anyway, I do not use the TTC because it is just plain sketchy.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toronto Transit Commision and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Toronto Transit Commision was unsafe and dirty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toronto Transit Commision.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Toronto Transit Commision to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Toronto Transit Commision?

Comments